Whew....now it is the Weekend time here! I am so tired... from alot of things such as recovery of surgery, cleaning house, keeping boys happy and watching movies....
Nick has been busy with the theatre rehearsals (only 5 more weeks for the performance to happen!). Parker just being himself and very energetic!! Lucas is learning from Parker! And also he is very mischevious! Mike just take it easy from working all day and try to rest when home. He is looking forward to tomorrow as it would be is off-day...
I cannot believe it is almsot here! The Spring Break and Easter! Good thing we got some stuff ready for Easter (candies and egg decorators! we got good deals at a Dollar Store!)
Better get going so I can go and take a nap with baby Lucas. Ciao!
1 comment:
Sounds like your boys are keeping you busy! Have a good Easter!
Post a Comment