Arrgghh.. alot to experiment! I would have to call up my sister Katie to help me out with this! I am still learning. It is hard to try and figure out with pictures to included for all to see.. Only problem I have is that the sizes of pictures won't work with me by shrinking or whatever it was supposed to do.
I do not know why I kept typing Arrgghh... wierd.. I guess it is because of Nick. He is involved in the theatre play with Up with Kids program. It is both Pirates of the Caribbean and the Little Mermaid 'combined'. I guess this word 'Arrgghh' was from watching Nick practicing singing and reading his lines this morning and afternoon. I cannot wait to see his performance!
I better 'hang' up my hands and get ready for bed. Just being patience from the 'pain' of the aftermath of the D & C surgery. I am doing alright. Takes time....
Nite nite for now!
1 comment:
Annie, I'm so glad you've started this blog. I miss seeing you! I'm so sorry to hear about the D&C surgery, but I'm glad you're recovering. Hopefully I'll see you soon and you can tell me more about it. Be sure to tell Mike & the kids hello from me!
Post a Comment