Howdy guys, after reading what my hubby wrote (our first blog :) ) Yes, I am on the road to recovery. Still there..... after coming home after a short-day surgery yesterday, I was wacked out, slept all day and woke up at a good time to go bed at a good time. Whew. Boy! Was my body so drugged! Because when I woke up this morning, I didn't realized how painful it would be for me. I woke up at 430 this morning, oh yeah, 430 AM with a painful throat. It was from the tubes that they put in me to help me ' breathe '. oh man, just like a sore or strep throat, I have not had that for a long time! a really long time! I went back for a nap time at about 930 am. What a refreshing naptime for me! Then later today, my body got so sore especially in the area where they did surgery on. Whew. But the End to my Road to Recovery is almost here. Patience!!
Thanks for those who shared their sympathy and concerns. I apprecaite it!'
With lots of Love, Annie
1 comment:
I have no idea you got ill and went to have surgery at the hospital, Anne! I'm sorry you lost your baby! You have my very deeply concerned & love to get yourself a speedy recovery on the road!
Post a Comment