Wow! Spring Break is here, now that both boys are staying home from school (Nick and Parker). Whew.
Plus there's that March Madness going on (NCAA Basketball Tournament)! We just found out and disappointed that BYU lost! :(
But that's life. I am praying for "alot of upsets" in games like when it happened for the NCAA Football 'BCS' Tournament with quite a few upsets.
Luke loves being home now that his brothers are home and he has been following them all day and doing things with him even pretending playing video games! So cute!
The boys are handful, being hungry all day which I know that it is basically because they are 'bored', we have been watching movies all day especailly that new movie 'Enchanted', such a good enjoyable movie. I have been catching up on my books that I got from the library. Mike has been busy with his work and was relieved to be home and rest and watch the games as well! ;)
That's it for today... have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment