Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rainy Annie - I came with my family (minus Mike & the boys) to see the OPENING night of the Sandy Arts Guild's AIDA - the upbeat and inspiring musical!!  it actually rained!! only for 15 or so minutes. but oh so worth it!!  I got to see the preview the night before, opening night, ASL Interpret DEAF Nights, then the Closing night, I am so dang proud of Nick!!  The next picture is from the coolest App on my HTC Evo 4g, INSTAGRAM  ... I suggest you get that!! It will definitely make you 'look' like a PRO photographer!!... you will see more of my pictures... hence this one.. this is one of the spotlights I took as I was unable to take pictures of the play due to 'copyrights'.  It's cool!

So the following pictures are of the play that Ron Russell, a professional Photographer that I got form Flickr ... awesome pictures!! most of them on here has Nick in them.  if you can find him, great!!

the last 2 pictures, again I made it.  It's fun!  I had a great time.  I did help out with the Set Building & Painting. A lot of Volunteer Hours & Tickets for me.  Worth it!  Makes me feel so good! And worth it again !!!

It's a community theater, great way to do service for others!!

Add caption








No comments: