Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009














































Last weekend was Easter plus spring break for my 2 oldest boys. It's hard because most of time it was too cold to play outside, or too rainy. They got to see plenty of movies together and even play video games too. We went and visit with Heather & Ron & their baby Ashton. They hid the eggs out back and the boys went on an egg hunt. It was fun. We even got our own new clothes (a tradition I brought on from growing up with my family - I had hard time finding skirt, until the last day 'before Sunday' found one!). The boys are growing so fast! Especially Nick, not yet 11 years old! Parker has been playing baseball, but with the Easter weekend and rainy weather, no games so far. The boys are handful of course! I just got hit with bad case of hay fever (obvious sign of spring coming after odd winter weather).

We had a blast last weekend, with lots of yummy candy (alot of sugar rush!!), eating dinner with my parents, single sisters and 2 cousins. Really simple and enjoyable. Even I got to play 'I can do That' Cat in the Hat game with Kellie & cousin Stephanie, we were laughing our heads off! Even the night before (Saturday night), we still kept the tradition to coloring the eggs. Lucas had a blast doing that, even after he 'colored' his egg, he threw one in a colored cup that sent splashed all over the newspapers, whew! Few of us even had our own 'dyed' fingers! Hope you guys would have a blast weekend & month!

No comments: