
Howdy y'all! Boy! It's still snowing here, no joke! I know today is 'April Fool's Day', but seems 'up there' is playing joke on us, maybe we need to laugh it off, don't y'all think so?
Last night, Nick went and auditioned for the 'Seussical' perfomance at the Midvale Arts Council. He did an awesome audition, bringing his own sense of humor. I have been laughing so hard, (not during the audition, but out in the car, I laughed my butt off because Nick surprised me ya know!) He did an awesome job and we are proud of him. Parker will soon start playing baseball next week. He is so looking forward to it and he begged that the snow will stop now so we can 'practice' playing/throwing baseball. Such a cutie. Lucas is a handful. Yesterday Parker went and had his hair cut by Karen Rama at the SLCC, she is so good at this and did an awesome job. Lucas and I were waiting, then when Parker was done, I was about getting ready to go until Lucas 'screamed' his head off and say hey I wanna go on that chair, I asked him if he wanna have a haircut. He said yep with his frown face. I was so surprised and thought a trim will make him look good. It does! Karen, thanks so much!
Pretty soon Easter will come around the corner. The tradition still runs in our family that I brought over from my own family, buying new 'dresses' for Easter, this time, new shirt/pant & tie or vest for boys. So I am so excited!
And I am also so excited that this coming summer, we will have an awesome Reunion for the USD Alumni Reunion! The committee works so hard on this to make it eventful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment