

Nick started last week as a 5th Grader. He loves his new teacher, a new teacher to the school (it's a guy teacher! cool!)... one cool thing about his new teacher as per Nick, he has a 'Bee Farm'. Cool!
Parker started Kindergarten just recently! Wow... time do 'FLY' past! right? I am so proud of them both (so does Dad!)... now, I am just stay at home with baby Lucas for a few hours until Parker comes home from school. Funny thing is that even though Nick is '4 years' older of Parker, but in school he is '5 years' older. Due to birthday being before and after September. I am trying to get used to the difference. But it is nice... suppose if the boys got involved in extra activities such as sports, performances, music or whatever they are planning or will do, it sure is nice to be able to focus on one kid 'at a time', ya know?
They both love school. I am hopping around that they are now gone to school so I can have 'peace' with an exception of having baby Lucas with me at home. :)
Have a wonderful month!
a proud Mom Annie


No comments:
Post a Comment