Friday, September 12, 2008

Anemia, the life with Iron Defiecency

Howdy y'all!

Boy, this past week has been crazy for me, especially with illness that's affecting me!

It happened at the Church, while sitting during Sunday School, it hit me out of 'blue'. Getting really dizzy with pressure plus RINGINGs in both ears. Obviously I had flu-like syptoms with motion sickness! Crazy! Finally I got better by the evening, but still bothering me, still dizzy, all that.. but I finally kept food down after eating few things.

I went and saw the family doctor on Monday, she showed concerns with my brain due to dizzyness plus numbness and wanted me to have an MRI to be on the safe side. I had some blood work done as well. The next day I went in and had an MRI done. Then throughout the day, I try to relax and enjoy the day since it was our 13th Anniversary! Yep! We got married 13 years ago!! Time DO fly fast!!..... I was told that I would hear from my doctor with the results.

After hearing nothing for a while, I called and asked to have my doctor call me, she called me yesterday. MRI results is fine, blood work is good with one problem. Iron in my blood was so low. That's why I had low blood pressure, numbness, all that problems I had last weekend. It lead to iron defiencency that lead to Anemia. Unbelievable!. So right now with no 'other problems' with my health, I just need to start taking Iron Pills for a while.

And now I am doing much better! :) And I am getting ready for tomorrow where the USD (Utah Schools for the Deaf) Alumni Reunion is hosting a Outdoor Volleyball: "Blind Splash Volleyball" fundraiser. IT will be fun! We have 4 teams signed up already! And I hope we get enough people to come and visit to hang out and support the USD Alumni REunion!

& can you believe it, in 11 months, we will be celebrating 125th year anniversary for USD and same time, we will have ALUMNI Reunion with all those who went to the USD institute in Ogden or in Salt Lake City even in Provo area and all over in Utah with the Mainstream program and Deaf classes with regular schools! That's amazing! We (the committee) are very excited and we have planned alot of fun events for the weekend!!

Well, gotta go and get ready... We luv y'all! We will keep update with Nick being in with Up with Kids Theater Club (yep, "he's back!").... plus he will audition for the community theater in Midvale, we hope he will get a part and have good experiences!

Ciao! Au Reviour! Joi Gin! (that's goodbye in Spanish, French & Chinese) :)

Annie

No comments: