Howdy there pals & family members!
Sorry it took me so long to update our family's blog! Our laptop computer went wacko when it got 'affected' by a virus... bummer!!
HOpefully we can work on it in the next week to get it up to work and for us to use. I am currently using my parents' computer for a while....
So far since I last posted about our trip to Lagoon in Farmington. Now it is almost the end of August. TOday is August 19, which I earlier learned that its my grandparents' (Wittwer) anniversary! Even though if they are gone, but it is nice to remember the day because my cousin got married today. It was a beautiful and simple sealing!
One more week, our oldest Nick will start school already (5th grade)!! unbelievable! He is getting so tall and smart and I know it will be challenging for him! And now I have to let go Parker to Kindergarten program in 2 weeks! BooHoo! BUT how else can they grow and learn!! I will be left with my youngest Luke to keep me busy in the mornings! I am so excited for Parker to start school!
Mike is doing well at work, he is taking it easy and slow. He is hoping for a better position within the company and we are praying he will! :)
I just celebrated my 32nd year birthday! Oh man another year gone by for me!! It was a nice birthday which I got to go shopping with my sis in law Heather and her baby with my sons and then later I went shopping with my mom and sister Kellie while my dad watch the boys til Mike got home. It was such a nice day for me since I never got to 'shop' just for myself. It was really nice day to have dinner with my family then later at night, we got to go to the Balloon Festival in Sandy, for the 'Evening Glow' (I will post the pictures later as soon as we get the computer to work), but all the balloons were unable to do it due to thunderstorm and lightning! Yep!, only few were. It was nice to see at least 2 of them do it!
Well that's it for now. I will try and keep update soon!
THanks!
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment