Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lagoon Day!

Howdy Gals & Guys! We just got home and now are so pooped out! I am working on this Blog while the boys are asleep! Baby Lucas is not yet home as he was with my parents up in Heber for the Demolition Derby.

Mike, Nick, Parker & I went to Lagoon. Mike got tickets from work that we can use anytime this year. Today was the UAD Deaf Friendship Day as well. But oh man! It was way HOT! I think over 100 degrees. I have sunburn to prove! :) we got there right before it opened, and all of us brisked over to the newest ride at Lagoon Park "WICKED", oh man! Hilarous and fun! Parker was willing to go on rides, but after WICKED, he refused to go on 'any big rides', same with Nick. He was willing to go one some. But not all of them. We went on and rode the Colossus after. Parker sat this out. Then we all went all different bunch of rides. Parker was thrilled to get to go on kids rides. Nice thing is that we are able to go on some of them with Parker as well! :)

We went to Lagoon-A-Beach to cool off. BUT oh man, toes and feet so sore! Really rough and hard floors/grounds to walk on! I have cracks to prove it!

I wished I can post some pics but we were unable to take pics as there were so many things to do and I had to put the bag in a locker for the day because most of the zippers broke :(

But it was fun! And tiring too!

I noticed Lagoon is more 'rough' and 'less friendly' than Disneyland. If we were given choices to go either Lagoon or Disneyland, I will outright choose Disneyland!

Have a wonderful weekend! It will surely be a really 'hot' weekend with hot degrees and some 't-storms' as well!

Annie

No comments: