Sunday, April 27, 2008

My! April is almost done!

Whew! Alot has gone by!

Parker is now in the middle of Soccer schedule and loving every minute of it! Lucas is getting bigger and bigger and mischevious and mischevious and still crazy about his thumbs! Nick is so excited his play is almost here (May 8th and 10th!).

Our family is going crazy lately with alot of illness and flus. We finally survived!

I wanted to mention one thing, my mom Helen got one of the most precious award from College of Social Work at University of Utah, the Belle Spafford Award. They pick one woman from the state of Utah that does alot of support and influences, especially in the women and families' lives. My mom does that! Just so proud of her! And I am proud to be her daughter that 'started' this all for her! :)

Mike is doing well at work and taking it easy. Just like to hang out with our boys and relax. I am busy too as a HeadStart mom and being involved with Utah Schools for the Deaf Alumni Reunion that we are planning for 2009. Alot work to do! We will be having our first fundraiser for this year, Wallyball Tournament. I am so excited to have 'this league' back in the Deaf Community and I hope it will have a good turnout!

Just can't wait for the summer to come and get things going! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: