Sunday, April 13, 2008

Boys & Spring

Howdy y'all!

Alot has been happening for our family! Nickis still in rehearsal getting ready for the play in May! He is still so excited about it. Parker loves playing soccer and he is really funny! Lucas is growing and eating!!! Now Kellie (my sister) called him 'The Boss', Lucas literally is the 'Boss' of our family! Mike works alot and try his best! I am just recovering from another surgery, still very sore! It is hard to have 3 boys 'trying' to help take care of me when they wanted to give me hugs all the times but the consequences is SORE tummy! really! ooohhh!

Now Spring is here! The boys love it! They love to go outside and play when they can. I am trying to make myself useful outside so I can keep an eye on the boys. It is more harder that I am deaf and unable to hear them or know what's going on unless 'I have an ""eye"" on them'.

Take care and have a wonderul week!

Annie

1 comment:

Katy said...

Sounds like everyone's have a good time! YAY for spring!