Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lucas's Birthday is on Thanksgiving Day!!































Well, funny thing...Lucas's 2nd Birthday ironically falls on the same day as Thanksgiving Day. Well, that's how it goes. We celebrated Thanksgiving dinner first in the earliest afternoon. Then when it gets dark like about 6ish, we celebrated Lucas's Birthday. It was blast and fun to watch.



We had cake that I made with M&M's. Funny, my dad Buck was laughing and showing everyone to look at the cake I made. It says 'Luke 2', I was gonna put down 'Lucas 2' instead, but with so many M&M's, I didn't have enough room to add another letter, so hence 'Luke 2'. I asked Dad what's up. My mom Helen explained that Luke 2 is a famous 'story' from the Bible - the birth of Jesus Christ. I was surprised and didn't realized. We all enjoyed that thought and knew that Christmas is coming around the corner as we were celebrating Thanksgiving. It was fun and nice. Lucas (Luke is his nickname) only was able to blew out one, with the help from Dad (Mike). He got really cool gifts, mostly 'cars'. He is crazy about cars or anything that 'moved' like with wheels. So he had a blast playing with the toys. Thanks!!










No comments: