
Howdy! My! What a day at the tournament that Utah Schools for the Deaf (USD) Alumni Reunion 2009 committee hosted yesterday! It was really fun and pretty successful! Just happened on a day where there are other activities going on in the Deaf Community. We will hopefully host another one next winter in 2009 (maybe in February). The people who came to watch and play had a blast! Including me! But whew, I am so worn out and so sore!! Some of my body parts are so worn out! Whew!
Mike is doing good, been really busy at work, getting more jobs to do (new responsibilities, I am so proud of him!!), the boys are getting handful and guess what? Nick just excelled at the performance with Up with Kids!
More of that will come! He is so good and we are so proud of our 'little' actor in the family!
Parker is doing good, playing soccer and being himself, getting taller and smarter and very good and helpful! Baby Lucas is getting handful now! Even not yet at 18 months old, already at the stage of 'Terrible Twos'. I think he started that few months ago already. Funny little guy, starting to say 'Sorry or I'm Sorry' for no apparent reason but so cute! He is very independent, oh my! Whew, keeping me so busy!!
Well now it is almost 2 and half weeks left of school! Yeah.... summer is almost here and I hope I will have plenty of activities planned for the summer :) .
Have a wonderful evening! Take care!
Hope those moms had a wonderful day on the Mother's Day a while ago... Happy 'belated' Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Sounds like you're all doing really well! Good times!
Post a Comment